Thursday, December 02, 2004

Trixie Defined

So Trixie is my alter-ego. I was given the moniker approximately 12 years ago by my, at the time, boss. He's a Guido and a nugget (read gold jewerly wearing but semi-cool dude)...And I still love him to this day for the name and his tackily charming persona.

Trixie is the inner fun-girl in all of us who doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks. She smiles big, laughs loud, shows her teeth, and flirts like a vixen. Boys love her.

Trixie is always present, but not always visible. All my good friends know her. As my friend, BH, says...When she's drinking she gets 'kissy'. I think kissy is generally good.

So - As I blog, more from Trixie. Probably sometimes from just me...That'd be the more introspective side. I like the dichotomy. It is what makes me me.

1 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

chica bernice
I am familiar with trixie, i have an inner trixie myself. She loves to flirt, listen to steely dan, read philosophy and drink martinis... stoli, slightly dirty.

I miss my trixie...

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home