Sunday, December 12, 2004

Jet Lag

So may things to blog about. So little time to blog.

I just returned from a very quick (two days) trip to London. Jet lag is an odd thing. For me, it has less to do with sleeping...And more to do with eating - Or I guess I should say not eating. I have no interest in doing so for about the first two days going over....Which, actually, works out fine. Since we all know how very famous the British are for their culinary skills. But then - I have no interest when I get back for about two days as well. Today I've filled up (by 3pm) on a cup of hot chocolate and a granola bar.

So what I've decided....Is that I should figure out a way to take a couple of months sabbatical, and fly back and forth to London every 2 or 3 days. I'd eat like a bird for the entire time. If I can find a cost effective way to do it, I think I'll put Atkins, WeightWatchers, Jenny Craig, South Beach and every other diet plan way out of business. Any marketing gimmicks anyone can think of are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home