Friday, December 17, 2004

Me

Some things about me....I'll try to keep this list ongoing:

  1. I appear stand-offish.
  2. I'm secretly very shy.
  3. I have an opinion on almost everything.
  4. I have a short-list of friends.
  5. Once you make the short-list - You're on for good.
  6. I'm fiercely loyal.
  7. I love root beer.
  8. I have a serious bird phobia.
  9. I love being an aunt.
  10. I'm an animal person. Have a cat now..Lifestyle can't handle a dog.
  11. I love crossword puzzles.
  12. Reality TV rocks. But only the competitive stuff...Not the lovey dovey stuff.
  13. I can remember the first moon landing. And I made my mom take me to pee in the middle of it.
  14. I'm named after my dad.
  15. I can play the piano.
  16. I used to play the saxophone.
  17. I don't understand being in the car without singing.
  18. Silent Night makes me cry every time.
  19. My mom is my hero.
  20. I have uncontrollable curly hair.
  21. I have boobs and hips.
  22. I love being a girl.
  23. But I am proud to be a guy's gal.
  24. I've been in love more than once.
  25. Can never decide between egg drop or hot and sour.
  26. Breakfast is the best meal of the day.
  27. And of all breakfast foods...No - All food ever...BACON!!
  28. Puppies have a great, unique smell. (They smell like love.)
  29. Ponchos are a fashion NO.
  30. I don't like any soft drinks.
  31. Beer only when it is really hot, or I am hanging with the boys.
  32. I drink gallons of water a day.
  33. White wine over red...Doesn't stain the teeth.
  34. My oldest friend is 85...My youngest is about to be born Jan 3.
  35. Pie is better than cake. (Unless you are talking about the band.)
  36. Rare to medium rare.
That's it for this go round. Like I said..Will try to keep it going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home