Monday, March 07, 2005

Aye! That Thing At Work.......

...I dunno...I cannot decide...

http://money.cnn.com/2003/12/01/news/companies/boeing_condit/

Wrong? Right? Black? White? Dunno................

Cause ya know...I've been on every side. (Well, almost...Hang with me here...) I've been the one saying "No, No, No...We can't...We want to..but we can't." I've been the one saying, "Well, here we are...Yeah...We are...We are..." I've been the one saying, "Yeah..We both wanna..But we won't...So we won't...So we won't..." And I've been the one saying "Uhhh...Noooooo...Don't wanna......". And I've been the one saying "NO! Go Away!" So..Do I get it...I think, yeah...

So...Where does that leave me? Not sure...Not sure at all. In some grey area Harry experienced? Probably.

BUT -- What is different about Harry & me??

Am I a BAzilliondollaranairre and with a CEO's title??? Yeah, I think not... And I think that might be it. So...Democrat/liberal as I am...HERE is where I draw the line. Sorry, Harry...You chose it. (Uh huh, uh huh.) Just like Brad Pitt & Jennifer A...You threw away idyllic wedding plans...Yours became the masses. Sorry..But JLo's Ass became Our Ass.

To me that is the deal. You gave up your life to be CEO...You gave up your affairs of the heart and all other human things. People meant nothing to you. Gross, Harry...gross.

Me, on the other hand? I'm still completely a peon. I can maim, cheat, steal, whore, lie, and carnage...But I don't....Cause I don't............And I won't...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home