Sunday, October 16, 2005

10, 9, 8.....

The countdown is on. Days left til Nemo is out.

Yeah - I get edgier by the day.

Less food consumed. (I am a no eat stresser.) And trying not to become more alcohol consumed. (That would be me normally. But this is my brain we're messing with.) Tummy squeezier by the day. (Squeezy tummy stresser.)

I'm scared. I'll give in to that one emotion. Yup - Fear. Plain and simple. A friend asked me the one single thing I am most frightened of. I'm not sure I can name that. If anything, I guess the unknown. Or lack of control.

Another friend said the other day: "Trix - You are going to be going through something pretty remarkable." Take note of that word - "Remarkable".

I have to say - Everything so far has been just that...Remarkable. I said to Pattygal the other day - I guess everything has a lesson attached. And if this has had one lesson? It is that A LOT, A LOT of people love me.

THAT is a really good thing to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home