Thursday, September 22, 2005

And This Is One Of Those Days.....

There are days where you just shouldn't get out of bed. Where it would be better to just cover your head, hunker in, and make a day of hibernation. Today was that day.

But instead, I got up and lived it. And - It SUCKED BUTT. Everything about it sucked butt.

Everyone I talked to made me mad. Even my normally convivial friends were pissheads. (OK - Not all. Pattygal doesn't count.B didn't piss me off either.) It was just a "piss ass fucked up don't re-live this day" day.

One friend I'll never tell. And he pissed me off the most. Cause he assumes he can just change the dial, stop the deoderant, up the thermostat...And I won't notice. Guess what? I DID. And? It PISSED ME OFF. So there. The non-confrontational, no decision making, peace keeper Libra is PISSED. PISSED I SAY.

(But will I ever tell him? No. That might cause a confrontation.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home