Friday, September 02, 2005

Pooped and Poopeder

I've not much left, folks. But the events of my last few days include friend from UK, freaky Atlanta gas hyped shortages, hurricane news, screwy work crap, and bachelorette party planning.

Yeah - Each alone is not much. Put them all together and they spell No Sleep.

Sleep only comes as a luxury to me anyway, I'm sure you know. Good news is - I've had so little lately, I've just fallen in bed and gotten my entitled 3-5 hours.

I've gotta get outta this place. So, I'm going to see the girls. Home. Where I sleep as if I am in a coma. Truly a scientific miracle. We need to do some sleep studies on it. Your 0 - 18 bed. Place of restfulness. To me - Just knowning Mom is within feet makes me sleep like a log.

Guess we don't need sleep studies for that. That is pretty self explanatory.

Off to bed. Off for a few days. Off to see my girls. Off on vacation. Just OFF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home