Sunday, August 21, 2005

From The Emerald City

No - Not as in The Wizard Of Oz. But, yes, from afar.

Seattle to be precise. At its finest. 80 degree blue, blue skies. No humidity whatsoever. Shiny, happy people laughing.

Seattle brings out the granola in me. Wild curls, hardly any make-up, black tank top topped with denim jacket, green gauzy flowy skirt, and black Sketchers flip-flops. Granola Girl I am for today.

Today entailed: Sleeping in. Cab ride to the city. Short jaunt through Pike's Place Market. Ferry to Bainbridge Island. Shopping. Eating and the best Mai Tais this side of Honolulu. More shopping. Ferry back to Seattle. And an evening on the most amazing roof deck you have ever seen.

I'll post pics soon.

Right now, I'm going for another glass of wine, curling up in my adirondack, and soon snuggling in a nice, warm hotel bed.

More for ya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home