Monday, August 15, 2005

The Panty Assers Have Gone BERSERK!!

You'd have thought it would have started with Panty Fetishes and Ass Week. But the traffic didn't really pick up until I referenced that post again in Those Wacky Search Terms. Ever since that one, I am being searched like never before! Thanks to Yahoo, I am now #6 when a search for "panty ass" is initiated.

And you would not BELIEVE the number of times a day people want to see that!

Now, one good guy friend has admitted a liking (maybe fetish) for plain white, full-back panties, and I sort of understand the draw(er). Panties and asses - It kind of goes hand in hand. Or ass in panty, as it were. But people are looking for this A LOT.

Most are Late Night Stealth Panty Assers. But there are plenty who are First Thing In The Morning Panty Assers. And even a good handful of Nooner Panty Assers.

I've even decided I might add this to my resume. "Experience in Key Word Search Terms." Embed 'panty' and 'ass' somewhere on your site, and you will get tons-o-hits.

What I am most afraid of is that the Panty Assers are COMPLETELY disappointed when they end up with ME! No pics. Not even descriptions of my own panties. Just a story of one semi-pervy (sorry) guy in Las Vegas. These guys (I'm assuming guys...But I'm no homophobe, so girls are welcome too) must feel like I've committed bait and switch. Looking for some nice panties and asses and they get a wanna-be author with a few witty quips.

So, sorry guys. I'd try to spice it up, but my friends read this. (Though, truth be told, my ass is, on most occasions, contained in panties.)

Don't take this as a taking of offense. I'm actually quite fascinated by it and want to learn how your brains (how much did it kill me to not just say 'heads'?) work. I'd be love to hear your comments on just what the appeal is. Like I said, I sort of get the draw(er). But remember, I'm a girl. Thoughts of boys in underwear just don't do a lot for me. Although, I do have a personal preference for boxer briefs.

3 Comments:

Blogger ATL_eagle said...

I tried this and couldn't find you. Maybe I'll try Google.

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Trixie said...

Oh no, my friend! Number Six I still am. Plain ol - Panty Ass.

Just the words:

Panty (space) Ass

No quotes. No underscores. No ands. No nothing. Just the two words:

Panty Ass

Should result in me. Number six.

I AM SO PROUD!

11:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'd seriously like to learn more regarding the panty and used panty fetish, check out Panty Hog at http://www.usedpantyportal.com . This is the official news and information web site of the international used panty fetish community.

2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home