Tuesday, May 17, 2005

You've Got A Friend.....No - Lotsa Friends

I have got the best friends and family on the whole entire earth. I don't know what I did right on The Karma Train...But, somehow, God picked the very best ones to walk the planet and sent them to ME. ME! Trix!

They're all very different and each have their own special something. They give to me in ways I cannot even describe. That's the thing about friendship. When the take starts to outweigh the give? You've got a problem. The giving of mine is just astonishing.

So you read about my dream. And that work is feeling especially....Scary now. And I'm also having this fascination with James Taylor (JT) lately. I'm seeing him in concert later this summer....Crossing it of my 2005 AND lifetime to do list. So I'm listening to him lots lately. And I get teary lots lately. I send soulmate, Pattygal, the following:

  • Listening to JT now....And thinking of you thinking of me. And tearing up.

    "They'll take your soul if you let them. Oh now...But don't you let them." (GD!! Bad Boss!! Won't take it!)

    "Winter, spring, summer, or fall...All you've gotta do is call.And I'll be there, yes I will." I think you could call from Timbuktu.

    JT has the best wisdom ever I think.

    I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! (Moving in silent desparation.....)

Her amazing reply? And I'm highlighting the most amazing part?:

  • sniff sniff... JT is BRILLIANT!your soul is safe from Bad Boss. No one can steal it from you... its yours and mine, and b's and h's, and k's and furf's, and maggie's bc you share it. that is was makes you special and it has nothing to do with Bad Boss or Work or what you do from 9-5 (or 10-7, whatever).you are not Work. Work is not Trix's soul. you already know this but i think it doesn't hurt to hear that what defines you as a beautiful person is not in the bowl. (from the dream.) don't be angry that what is in there is not enough. it never was enough for any of us and that is why we all sit around the table together as friends/family. it isnt the meal that nourishes, its the fact that we share it.

Did I tell you I have the BEST FRIENDS? Good lord.....I'm in tears again.......Forget JT. Pattygal is BRILLIANT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home