Monday, April 18, 2005

Angelina Keeps Cropping Up -- I'm Worried

It is my lips this time. I've misplace my Burt's Bees Lip Tint...Which is THE BEST. And have had to resort to the Aveda Lip Stick. Which makes my lips swell up like Angelina's. It looks good. But it feels odd. I have this tingly, pouty thing going on.

To ease the weird, dry effect I apply, apply, apply L'Occitane. Which has the consistency of olive oil. Again, making Angelina lips.

Makes me wish Aveda had a product for all-over-Angelina. I'd bathe in it. Make my bod look like hers? I'd live with some tingles and olive oil.

But it brought up the skanky vs sexy thing with Pattygal. (We share everything....You already know.) She thinks Angelina is skanky...I think she is sexy. We'd appreciate your vote. Which also brought us to the fact that girls can think of girls - 'that way'. Cause it is not forbidden and it is so ok for us to admit which ones are hot. Not that we want to do them or that there is any basis in reality. Just that they're hot. Poor boys...They, alas, cannot without being gay.

So my list continued:

  • Pink
  • JLo (yeah, I know)

Just two. Not too lesbo. Lemme see on more boys:

  • Brad, of course
  • Matthew Perry (I've always had a fantasy I'll meet him on a plane - dunno)
  • Sam Shepherd (another oldie but goodie)
  • Ty, Ty, Ty, Ty, and Ty again (oh yeah - had him before)

And there are lots of real life boys. But we cannot discuss them. That would make them semi-public fodder. And that cannot be...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home