Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh Those LIPS

Subject: Angelina Jolie
How We Got There: Let Me Explain

Trix - I hate my boss. Hate her , hate her, hate her!!
Furf - Why so much?
Trix - You know!! You've seen it! Hate her, hate her, hate her!!
Furf - But she's nothing to you.
Trix - Nothing? Ppppffffffffffffffttttttttttttt!! She inserts herself!
Furf - Forget her.
Trix - I want to BITE her!
Furf - Uhhh.
Trix - OK, nix that. No biting. Let's punch.
Trix - Angelina Jolie...I might bite...PBJ...NOT!!
Furf - And, you know, that's what you have to love about Angelina. She'd SO appreciate a good biting!!
Trix - Well, YEAH!!! That's why I picked her!!
Furf - Good pick..........

Which brings up Hump Island. (Which I've referred to twice today...Which means...Blog material!)

So...Hump Island Rules:


  • Someone I'd never be able to do in real life
  • Someone I'd love to be stranded on a desert island with
  • Someone I'd chew my right arm off to be on a desert island with
  • Normally, someone of the opposite sex
  • Normally, someone of my own stamina and means
  • Not normal

Male Celebrity Hump Island:
(In no order whatsoever)
(I should have 10 each...Help me out...)

  1. George Clooney
  2. Ty Pennington
  3. Kevin Costner (sorry -- an oldie but goodie)
  4. Freddie Prinz Junior
  5. Adam Sandler (cannot explain it..it is a humour thing)

Girl Celebrity Hump Island:

(Celebrity goes without saying....Cannot do normal girls...Too ick. And, again, the celebrity thing would never happen. Hence, all in the brain.):

  1. Angelina Jolie (again...lips)
  2. Sheryl Crow ( that hair...grab on)
  3. Eva Longoria (whew)

Then there's Work Hump Island:

Won't go into it here.

And real life Hump Island:

Wish this existed..............



1 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

ok i've been waiting for blogger comments to be operating normally again and its good that it took a few days so I could come up with my lists:
Celebrity Hump Island Male
1. Brad Pitt
2. Val Kilmer circa Batman (and only at that time)
3. Benjamin Bratt

Celebrity Hump Island Female
1. Jennifer Aniston circa Rock Star (not Friends)
2. Gwen Stafani
3. yeah, totally agree... Eva Longoria

Now a note on my #1's male/female. Clearly you can see why I was so upset ovr the break up. It makes the Celebrity Hump Island Threesome evn less likely!

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home