Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What Sucks Is I Cannot Sleep Til Noon Everyday

I'm an insomniac by nature. Generally, 4 hours is a good night. Consecutive hours, and we've REALLY hit nirvana.

So, lately? I am a sleep WHORE! This weekend...You could not have roused me before noon. And every day last week and this week? Do not DARE talking to me before 8:30am. Something is happening, and my brain just knows....Sleep is her only solice...When her brain lets her shut down. So freakin let her.

Dudes - We are talking 10-12 hours! NO SHITTING YOU!! Unconcious, drugged out, morphined SLEEP. OUT. Blinds down, lights out, nothing going on here SLEEP.

I wonder if it is what depressed people feel. You know. They say they cannot get out of bed for days. That isn't quite what I feel. Just like some one turned off the switch and let me rest.

It is to the point, I cannot wait to get home and in my jammies and feeling that sleepy feeling and snuggled up in my bed and OUT. The out part is just SO GOOD.

Ok - So I am supposed to be cleaning until my Mother can eat off the floor. She can eat off the floor in my front bathroom. Everything else may require a TV tray.

So - Next Thursday this sleep thing will go on for 12 to 18 hours. Please let it feel as good as the sleep lately has been feeling. And let Mom, B, and K have it feel that good as well....As they wait in the waiting room for me to wake up.

It is all so bizarre. I'll give you a few more updates here...Then direct you to my Patient Update Site. Then Trix will be back in her usual, witty (hopefully) blogging style as usual. CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR THAT!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home