Monday, March 13, 2006

Family

You know how crazy I am about mine. And if you read the last comment on my last posting....You'll get a good idea of why I love Bro so much.

I like that he didn't correct my memories (they might not be just right, but they're mine) and I LOVE that he added to mine. And remembered little things about me and Dad that I didn't know he remembered...Like the steak incidents. (I don't think I ate steak again until was in my mid-twenties.) I'm sure most of you know, but this sibling thing is a bond that can't be replicated.

I was scared that my family was part of the midwest tornadoes this weekend. Talked to mom and niece last night and this morning. They're fine. Almost puked when I read that the entire town of Springfield was effected and knew Bro was there.....Until I realized they meant Springfield, IL and not Springfield, MO. (Shoddy reporting, I say. Bastards.)

I'm going back this weekend to see my two nieces. Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend. GMa is watching them while their mom and dad are on a week long vacation doing things like swimming with dolphins. To which H vehemently states: "NOT FAIR!"

I promised we'd have our own special vacation. I hear I have a list waiting for me that consists of:

- Build-A-Bear
- Movies
- Sonic Cherry LimeAdes
- The Park, The Park, The Park (Alas...forecast says rain)
- And I'm not sure what else..........

I hear The Short One (S) is still walking around with her coat on her head and running into furniture. (I guess they call that fun at one.) Can't wait to kiss on her some more! She's the physical one. Nothing's stopping her! She likes to wrestle. My pecs and biceps hurt last time I went.

Aunt Trix may come back broke and sore. But it will definitely be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home