Monday, January 09, 2006

Take This, Shorty!

It made me giggle and sniggle. I heard a public service announcement today telling you your child should be at least 4foot 9inches to take them out of their car seat. Me thinks - Note to Mom...."You've just passed car seat stage!!!!"

She's eensy beensy...She is. She's Jean-Thumbkin.

Few friends had met her. When K did she made a little box figure with her pointy fingers and thumbs and said: "She's just such a little....Thingy!" (Hey Mom....You're a thingy!) B pointed at a mailbox the other day and said: "She's barely bigger than THAT!" Other B said: "She was just so small, I want to hug her." (And who wouldn't?)

Yeah - She's little. But she's mighty. And she gives me 95% of the ooomph I've got. And can't no stinkin car seat keep her down!! She's my mama and she gave me all the strength and guts I've got. Try to go one up against a pepper shaker with your nose...THAT is Jean! And I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home