Tuesday, November 29, 2005

There's A Reason They Call That Charity C.A.R.E.

Cause it tugs at people's heart strings.

More on Nemo...And ME. Cause, really folks, it IS all about me.

I'm heading back to work tomorrow...After a month off. And the thing that strikes me most is just how many and now much people CARE. They REALLY DO.

Friends I thought I had written off as past (Diana - I really owe her a Thank You). Friends I wasn't sure were even friends (Matt - I knew that kiss and make up meant something). Relatives I wasn't sure even liked me (Aunt Donna was even nice to my Mom this Thanksgiving). Customers I thought hated my guts (Weekly encouragement from Mike D. And the most amazing fruit basket from all of them).

And then my good old, I knew I could count on them friends. B and K who drove me and Mom around endlessly. Same K who took me to movies, and bookstores, and shopping. T and L who brought me lunch many times. And a whole months worth of dinners!

B who somehow just knew all I needed was someone to hang onto....So he let me. (And he's a good hanger on-er, too).

Just all of it. It has been truly amazing. And I have to think this was what I was meant to learn from this experience. And - To remember when someone else comes along with something daunting...To pitch in. And be their driver, or dinner taker, or hanger on-er, or whatever it is they might need.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home