Monday, October 31, 2005

But With No Nemo To Worry About.....

....What is one to do? Back to the utter mundacities of day to day life, I suppose.

Concentration has been a bit hard to come by post-Nemo. I guess what with being asleep for over a half day and what it takes to keep one in that state, lack of concentration can be expected.

Good news is -- I finished an entire crossword by myself today. Granted..No New York Times here. A very easy one in the back of a cheesy woman's mag that probably any well trained chimp could have completed. But...I am taking it as a sign of victory. My brain still works enough to pump out answers to questions and string them together in a gridlike fashion across a page.

Job well done, I say.

1 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

with no nemo... no updates? come on - we need some trixie wisdom.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home