Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Almost Like A Giant Injection Of Prozac

Which is how caaaallllmmmm life is post-Nemo. I've neglected you all lately. No posts at all.

Because there is no drama in my life. None. Na-Da.

I cannot write about my insomnia, because I am sleeping like a baby most days.

I cannot write about work drama, because my days are spent at home.

I won't write about day-time TV, because it isn't something I've succumbed to just yet.

No - My days consist of a nice night of sleep. Blissfully waking up on my own in the morning. Laying there until I deem it time to shower. Shower, dry hair and make up peacefully. And go about whatever the rest of my day entails. Some reading. Maybe crossword puzzles. Maybe lunch with a friend. A little shopping. Generally napping. Maybe dinner out. And an evening in of prime time television.

I'm not wishing for unemployment anytime soon. But if one were to have to be off work with some sort of illness? This is the one. Nothing hurts. You can live with partial deafness and dizziness. And the nausea promotes quick weightloss.

All in all, I am enjoying this time off. Life is CAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMM. And we like it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home