Friday, December 09, 2005

To: The Site That Helped The Most While I Convalesced

http://www.patientupdates.org/

THAT is the most amazing place ever. Here is my Christmas gift/wish list to him:


Message:

Please, can you let me know how I can donate to your site to keep it up and running?We used you during my recent surgery and recovery...And everyone was so thrilled with the service.I am indebted to you and would like to help - Especially during this season!


Reply:

Thank you Trixie. We are so happy that our little website has been so useful to you and your friends and family. The website and the organization is a little side project that my wife and I decided to take on a few years ago. And while we had a some financial problems a few months back (hence some interrupted service), that phase has past, and things are in much better shape now. So... in a nutshell... we are happy to be of service, we are honored that you would take the time to express your gratitude, and we are stunned that you would offer to help pay the bills. But, alas, we must decline that offer. This is our labor of love, and the time, energy, and money we spend operating and marinating the site is our way of expressing our gratitude for the good fortune God has bestowed upon us (my brother survived, we have a happy marriage, and we have two wonderful, healthy kids - 2 & 4!).

By the way, the fact that you took the time to express your gratitude really makes us feel great. It's a rare, but cherished event.

Thanks again, and may God bless you and your friends and family this Holiday season.


Oh My F-Ing GOD. No? Just no? Just no because you're that nice? And now I am sitting here figuring out how I can donate even though you said no? Anyone? Any ideas?

People are really this nice???? No Christmas gifts necessary for me this years....I've already got mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home