Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random Holiday Thoughts

4 days left and I've barely begun.

  • I was a big slug doing physical shopping this year. I blame Nemo.
  • Amazon has not yet shipped everything I ordered on line (yeah - at the last minute). I may be wrapping printed pages of gifts. Imagine how much a one year old will enjoy that.
  • Wrapping....Haven't even started thinking about it. Cannot imagine what my back is going to feel like after finishing around 3am Saturday morning.
  • Cooking - Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning, Christmas Dinner...Also haven't thought about. Will probably discuss with family also around 3am Saturday and come up with some strange melange for each.
  • Hair - SCARY. Way too long, way too faded, out of all basic styling products...Look like a mutt.
  • But -- To cheer things up a bit....My just now christened new holiday greeting...A palindrome (look it up): Go hang a salami! I'm a lasagna hog!

Cause it is just too fun! Merry whatever you celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home