Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Comments

So I am just finding out that there are people viewing my Blog and commenting! However, I never see their comments! I show zero comments on every/any post.

But wait - This is my quest in life...To be known! To make people laugh! To entertain the masses, be ever so witty, and to be unendlessly entertaining. So what if everything I write gets comments and I don't know? What if I am not receiving my proper accolades? I NEED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!

I'm so sad...I must figure out this 'bug'.

I met a new friend today. His name is Mike. I am afraid he is intimidatingly intelligent. But I do not have enough smart people in my life. So I'd like to put him on the A list. Mike - If you are reading that..How 'bout that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aquanova said...

Rhonda! What great compliment! Thank you. And I do look at your blog daily and enjoy it very much, so if you ever are wondering whether you should write or not, I hope knowing that you have a regular audience helps motivate you to post something. Take care, Michael

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home