Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So I played tennis like a ROCK STAR today! And like a ROCK STAR means.....I hit it over the net. I could get my serve sorta down. I could rally more than once...or twice....or thrice. I was a ROCK STAR! (So was friend K, BTW.....We're both rock stars.)


It is the only fun sport I've ever participated in. Maybe it is because it has so much to do with your head. Even though your hands have to make contact. Your brain is a big part of it. I couldn't get the serve down. Til I figured out I was throwing behind...or above....but not straight AT.

I'm sooooooooooooo excited it is our new thing. We sweated our ASSES off. And asses off cannot be a bad thing...........

And we have a giant crush....On Frank - Our Coach. Just let that serve rock, so Frank thinks I do. All I wish for is "One Good Trixie!" Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home