Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Good Friend's Wedding

Ok - So I have a crush on Tennis Pro, Frank. Cannot help it. He's CUTE. And he has a radio broadcaster's voice. And he reminds me of Bobuck. And I signed up for my second round of tennis lessons so I can Jones on him more. (And to get better at tennis.)

Trix: HEY! i just had a great thought!!
k: yeah? what?
Trix: frank can go to your wedding with me!!!
k: Great idea
Trix: all 3 of us will be best buuuuuuuuds by then
Trix: we'll be hanging oooooooooooouut by then
Trix: he'll be asking you when it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss
Trix: he'll be asking you the plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans
k: I am laughing out loud literally. it could work :-) fun
Trix: I'll have on the obligatory little black dress. With hair up. He'll be ina tux........And i'll JUMP him in the hotel room!!! POUNCE
k: good thinkin' lincoln'
Trix: hee -- i crack me up. we'll do the chicken dance together
ksing1974: ok - now i am really laughing out loud again. silly me. u r fun. ya never know
Trix: you know i am singing the chicken dance in my head....right??? clapclapclapclap!
k: the bonding over our being rock star tennis players could lead to this...he'll be coaching us all through oct
Trix: oct is a freakin LONG TIME TO WAIT! i may need some before then
k: lol. well u can take him for a test drive
Trix: several! i've already studied the hands...................
k: u r bad
Trix: i am GOOD
Trix: frank either bites his nails or cuts them way short. but they are nice, average sized hands....fingers a little bit longer than usual

You know what they say. "Big hands?....Big gloves."

1 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

did you know that the chicken dance song is actually the German National Anthem? I'm thinking they may not play it at a Jewish wedding... but I defer to K for clarification. You'll have to rearrange your fantasy to have you dancing the electric slide side-by-side.

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home