Thursday, May 18, 2006

Certifiably Brain Damaged

In one day I:

- Asked Pattygal which coast of Georgia St. Simon's Island was on. (Yeah. And I live here. She doesn't anymore.)

- Tried long division and gave up when I got to the zero. (Crumpled and threw the paper away.)

- Decided an co-employee had been fired or quit, when really I just couldn't spell her name. (When looking up in the company directory.)

- Couldn't make an Excel forumula work because I had typed a . instead of a , (Took 30 minutes and another person to figure out.)

Several other examples I just can't think of now. Too much brain damage.

2 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

the coast question wasn't nearly as concerning as your thinking of the florida panhandle as part of Georgia... and even if it was! It would be the Gulf Coast, not the West! Oy!

2:21 PM

 
Blogger pattygal said...

an no fair asking me if i know my right from left, btw. :-)

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home