Thursday, June 29, 2006

Be Safe - Be Well

Such small words. But such big meaning.

"Be safe." I say it almost like "I love you." And so do many of my friends. Whether driving home from work, or going on a long trip. Very effective, you have to admit. And it gives you that little extra feeling of "safeness". You wanting me to be safe will help me be so.

I had a therapist (just for a few weeks - not crazy - just getting uncrazy). He had a good version - "Be well." I love it. It soothed me everytime he delivered it. Because really, is there much else to ask for? To be well equals happy, safe, content, comfortable - everything well entails.

So to you all -- Be Well.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

I like "Be Well" too. It sounds like you mean it.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home