Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ain't No Fun Bein' A BeeYotch

I don't think it was meant like it was said. But it was said.

It smacked like an arm cocked all the way back and launched into my cheek like a slingshot.

I'm still stinging from it. And not sure how to interact/react with that person.

I didn't deserve it and would never dream of delivering it.

I understand that it was a product of stress and no sleep and overwork. But I'm not letting that be an excuse.

I got an apology - raft with ButButButButBut. Which made it not feel like an apology.

I hope it can be mended. This person means a lot to me.

I'll be very dissapointed if it ends with BeeYotch. (Wish it had been in that joking manner....)

2 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

f'ing boys... you know what i think!

9:19 PM

 
Blogger NeverEnough said...

I also need to add you to my blog list, if that's okay with you.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home