Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just Feeling Like Pffffffffffft!

Been very out of whack lately. Have just recently have gotten my head around it a tiny bit.

I need stability in my life. And smart people who contribute to my well being. And my family as close by as they can be.

The applecart is a bit upset.

Friend, F, at work and I have been spatting. Not sure if it is a power struggle, or some other weird interpersonal thing. But it isn't good. And I don't like it changing.

Pattygal is moving to/from Dallas/Seattle. We haven't been communicating much. But I've been knowing she's there and she's been knowing I'm here. But I don't like it changing. (I did get to catch up with her tonight. We still share our strange neuroses. Thank goodness. A little sameness to balance out the changing.)

Lost a really good work benefit. Used to be able to fly home whenever I wanted. Now? I'm buying like the normal Joe. Which is ok -- Except that I've never been a Normal Joe. Now when Niece says "Can you come home to see X movie with me this weekend?" Instead of - "I'm on the next flight!" I have to say "I'll see you at Thanksgiving." FOUR MONTHS FROM NOW. And then I go bury myself in a pint of Cherry Garcia.

Things are just different. I like adventure and new things and change and motivation. But on the BIG THINGS? SAME PLEASE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home