Friday, May 20, 2005

I've Had This Nightmare

So - Yeeeeeeaaaaars ago....I saw something on one of those shows. That's Incredible - or - Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Something like that. All I know is....It was about some Asian guy whose not so developed brother took up residency on his face. Like -- There was some of a head, some hair, squinched up eyes, a distorted nose, and gnarly teeth coming outta the first guys CHEEK. It freaked me out so much? I had nightmares for about a year straight.

And when I moved into the top half of this cute little aparment/house? I had unrealistic fears that they guy with the brother on his face lived in the basement. So much so? That I either had to stay with my boyfriend or have my boyfriend stay with me. And, yes, I am normally a rational person with rational reactions....But this one just got me. Eventually, I moved.

My brother finds this HYSTERICAL. It has been a frequent theme and topic over 20-some years. Comes up at least once a year. "You know that guy with his brother in his cheek???" Yes...Yes, I know him. Please don't remind me.

So my latest reminder from my dear brother late last night:

Subject Line: Baby You Are So Freaky

Did you see that 2-headed baby on Oprah???

Man, it was one full sized kid and then another baby head with like a 3rd of a torso growing out of the 1st kid's head.

And the 2nd head would cry, smile and make facial expressions independent of the other head!! A parasitic head and only like 10 others are in recorded existence.

Supa freeky. I hope you didn't see it because you'll have nightmares for 6 months if you did.


Oh but you HAD to tell me...DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!?

Thanks for that, dear Bro. Thanks for a repeatition of the nightmares. You are a f-ing LAUGH RIOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home