Monday, September 25, 2006

Crescent City Can't Be Kept Down

My brother told me to blog - So blog I must.

I'm watching the Falcons at the newly opened Super Dome. No one (at least no one in Atlanta) predicted this. We were all WANTING to root for the downtrodden city, but knew our badass football team would kick their ass anyway.

NOT SO!

There's a lot to be said for spirit. So far we're well into the 3rd quarter and the Saints are kicking the Falcons asses to the tune of 23 to 3. I don't care how much I root for my city. I'm all for the Crescent City right now!

GO SAINTS!! Bring your brilliant city back to what it can be!

I have a special place in my heart for the city of New Orleans and truly believe it can come back. If one football game signifies that, then so be it. That's all I need to make me believe.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you broke your blog block!!

It must have been my pep talk. I'm sure. I'll take all the credit.

2:11 AM

 
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Okay, we need to have a drink together!

8:30 PM

 
Blogger pattygal said...

yay! you came back and i missed it? and its been a week already?

oy, i agree. we need to have a drink together!

oh - the word verification thingy below... it is pwlicr. who is pw?

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home