Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wreck This Heart.....The One Who Remembers When You Had Talent

My first and very favorite rock legend of all time is on Letterman tonight. And, I gotta say, Bob Seeger looks like an old, white, fat guy who can't dance and just barely carries a tune.

Still The Same, Feel Like A Number, Against The Wind, Beautiful Loser, Turn The Page. ???? None of that. Just old, white, fat guy who can't dance and just barely carries a tune.

I'm almost glad he sold out with that Dodge (or whichever car) commercial.

Alto Reed though? How much of a COOLER name could you have come up with for an saxophone player? And the big ass mamma he had tonight? Bigger even than a tenor or bass sax. It was as as tall as him. Keep in mind, folks -- I've TOUCHED Alto Reed.

I can sing word for word almost any Bob Seeger song since the beginning of Bob to probably?..........1990?

But he looks like a big, drunk version of himself. Says he's been spending time with his kids. Ok. But you still look big and fat and drunk.

"Caught up with you yesterday. Moving game to game, no one standing in your way. Turning on the charm long enough to get you by. You're still the same. You still aim hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh."

2 Comments:

Blogger pattygal said...

I looked in miami
I looked in negril
The closest I came was a month old bill
I checked the bahamas and they said she was gone
I cant understand why she did me so wrong

ahhhh... sunspot baby, you sure had a real good time!

7:37 PM

 
Blogger NeverEnough said...

I freaking LOVE Bob Seger, so I wish I'd seen this. How old is he now anyway?

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home